Monday, December 29, 2008

The new year is just about upon us. Its hard to believe that this year is just about gone. What will 09 bring. I know for certain that I want to do more things for me this coming year. There is a triathlon in the summer that I really want to do. I would like my whole family to work on us. Let's be better people. Maybe we should volunteer more time so the kids could be exposed to more things that are out there so they remember how good they have it now. I would also like the new year to bring more smiles then tears, Sunshine then rain and more friends then enemies. So before the year begins, let me tally up somethings that have taken place this year...You know what, way to much to type. Just know that I am ready to smile and have a fresh start.
Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment